1) If we have received no communication from you within 48 hours of delivery, you are deemed to have received the consignment in good condition.
2) If the goods are damaged in transit, you should sign the delivery note to that effect and inform us within 48 hours. The goods can be returned and a refund will be forwarded.
3) Our policy is to accept the return of opened items only if they are faulty.
4) Under no circumstances will we make a refund for goods until they have been returned to our premises in the original packaging with all sales and delivery documentation.
5) The customer will bear the cost of returning the goods to the company unless the goods are being returned because they are defective, in which case the company will arrange for them to be collected by their nominated carrier. All customers are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them.
6) You have a statutory right to a "cooling off" period of seven days from receipt of the goods.If you avail yourself of this right, you are responsible for the return shipping costs and a refund will only be made if the packaging remains undamaged and the goods can be resold as new.
7) The returned product must be complete and in "as new" condition. If you have opened the box to examine the product you must have done so without damaging or marking the product or packaging. The product must not have been used.